Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PD tri 2009

I am looking forward to this year's edition.

It's not because it's an international event. It's not because this is the biggest local OD tri event. It's not because many celebrities grace the prizing ceremony. it's not... it's not.... it's not...

Then, why?

Because my loved ones will be there. It's their first time witnessing me in SBR. The thought of having them together for race day makes me overly excited. I can feel the adrenalin rush as i am wirting this. I feel like i am doing it for the first time.

Wifey, kids, sister and sis-in-law are riding in the bandwagon to join the PD beach party.

What more motivation can i ask for?

I promised myself that i will do my best and cross the finishing line.

I do, I tri.

6 comments:

Miss J said...

we will be your cheerleaders (and tukang urut!) ehheheeh

all the best bro!

SaifulAzri said...

pehhh nikmat!!!! hang swim, hang kayuh, hang lari..sure best, ade supporter. enjoy your race. goodluck!!!

zulhassan said...

selamat berlumba gang...

Anonymous said...

All the best bro ... i m gone miss PD this time ...

Fong said...

all the best for pd tri...

Upiq said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and good luck wishes...

makes me more excited for the race day....