Thursday, October 16, 2008

Open houses & training....

It's been a while since the last time i updated the blog. work has caught up with me.

Anyway, just quick update on my training.

I have started my training since the 1st Raya (yeah... 6km run to greet the 1st Syawal). Since then, i've been piling up my running mileage (63km as of today) and started to feel some strains at different part of my body including knee and ankle.

Only one cycling session thus far and i will it update soon.

Open house invitations and visiting relatives raya-do momentum are still strong and i didn't even bother to miss any good, authentic and delicious food. I'm a good eater and i can really eat if i switch on my eating mode. hahaha..... Recovery meal are in abundance and i can choose which one serves the best delicacies... FOR FREE tooo..!!! The best is.... the more i train, the more i can eat..!! yeahaaa.. the setback is there's no weight loss during this period. Doesnt matter.

Swimming is on the shelf for awhile now. Still trying to find a suitable oach.

I managed to squeeze other sports too to kill the monotonous of SBR. My tennis, badminton and golf are getting better thanks to the improved fitness level. Though i'm not as quick or as sharp as before....but i can feel that i can last the game longer than my younger days. My recovery rate has improved tremendously too.

A year ago, i was a blob. Double-chinned. Double-belly. Potato couch freak. Sedentary life. Shopping complex was my playground.

A year later, never had i imagined i will be in this condition - healthier. I belief i can do better.

Muhammad Ali once said,

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen."

Belief in yourself and you'll see a new you.

No comments: